Hello & Welcome to Ardgowan Fishery
Winner of the Inverclyde Business Of The Year Award 2009 A large loch located in the Greenock Hills which boast a beautiful scenery, fantastic trout fishing (some of which weigh into double figures) and a fantastic range of hot/cold food and drinks from the on-site cafe.
Why not give us a try and please feel free to leave/post comments on our Forums or Guestbook
- 37 Acre stocked with Rainbow, Brown, Brooke & Blue Trout.
- No Night Fishing During The Winter - Open Daylight Hours Only.
- Fly, Bait & Spinning Allowed But Company Rules Apply.
- All Fish To Be Weighed In.
- boats are for fly fishing only.
- Catch & Release Only Applies To Fly Fishing.
- No Booby Fishing On A Catch & Release Permit.
- Selection Of Baits, Maggots, Worms & Power Baits.
- Large Selection Of Flies, Spinners, Weights & Hooks etc.
- Bait & Fly Rods For Sale On-site.
- Open All Year Round!
Check out the live weather via webcam